UntoldMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntoldMaple

UntoldMaple Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travis ( Shattered )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis
Manager
Manager

Travis ( Shattered ) Empty
PostSubject: Travis ( Shattered )   Travis ( Shattered ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Heyy, what's up everyone? Well... i don't really know what there is to say about me, as i am a pretty boring person. :3... Well i love to play soccer, and by love i mean REALLY love... Its ending soon so i hope i can get onto a indoor team :/

Yeah, I am a freshie. Make fun of me all you want, but in the end i really don't care what you think :] I'm 14 and in all the advanced classes ( -ahem- geek ) yeah, i know. O well, i try.

Uhmm.. what else is there.. I joined GMS a long time ago ( I remember when Pirates was a NEW job ) and i quit soon thereafter as it was the most boring thing i have ever played. I hate the slow leveling and, all of those guys that pretend to be girls ( Yes, if we catch you in this server that's a permanent ban! Very Happy )

History on how this server started:

Anyways, this caused me to migrate to Private Servers.. I played this one, i forget the name, for 7 months and it got shut down. I then started learning to code, and started helping people out. Eventually, people started wanted me to be Co-Owner, etc... soo i took the job ( RoyalMs, later known as VannaMs ) and it was a great experience. The owner, though, restarted the server ( like wiped everything ) too many times and at one point in one of the numerous servers we had we had 30 players online, so it was going good. But, the owner restarted again. Anyways... im dragging on... soo, me and my friend ( Matt ) left him, and we went our own ways. eventually we talked online after like 3 weeks, and thought it would be cool to have a server again. So we started brainstorming, and here we are, well on our way to making a great server. :]

Well, i hope you guys enjoy the server as much as i have making it.

I Love Krystal <333333

Last edited by Travis on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.untoldmaple.com
Lolz
Lolz

PostSubject: Re: Travis ( Shattered )   Travis ( Shattered ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 pm

im a freshman too xD
Back to top Go down
Mirror
Lost
Lost
Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Travis ( Shattered )   Travis ( Shattered ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

WASSSUP MAH MAN? Very Happy I <3 you too :] Oh. and the guys pretending to be girls...I know who your talking about. Very Happy Hm....I wonder if anyone else does. w/e :3
Back to top Go down
Mirror
Lost
Lost
Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Travis ( Shattered )   Travis ( Shattered ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 am

Badger wrote:
Hi. So Nick isn't around anymore eh?
Nope. Technically, we all ditched him. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis ( Shattered )   Travis ( Shattered ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travis ( Shattered )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntoldMaple :: General Corner :: Hello/Goodbye-