UntoldMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntoldMaple

UntoldMaple Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another usergroup??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolz
Lolz

another usergroup?? Empty
PostSubject: another usergroup??   another usergroup?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Maybe when beta testing is out, make everyone that was in the beta in a new usergroup called Beta testers??? Just to point out the people that pointed out bugs and glitches to help the server. Maybe not sense there is already a lot of user groups. Give me your thoughts.

P.S. if you don't like the idea you can say you don't like it, but don't troll, not just saying my posts but in everyones posts, everyone is just trying to improve the server......

example of trolling, "YOUR A DUMB ***, THAT THE MOST STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD."

Back to top Go down
Badger
Lost
Lost
Badger

PostSubject: Re: another usergroup??   another usergroup?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Why did you add the P.S.? As far as I've seen, everyone in these forums are nice people.

Anyways, I agree, there are way too many user groups. And could you clarify something, are you suggesting this user group for the forums? Or some sort of medal or something in game that says beta tester? Because from past experience, for these servers, most activity goes on in game. And most of the people who will use the forums are the dedicated people, such as the beta testers themselves. So it would be like putting a badge on every single person in a room saying they're special. Except they won't be special because everyone is "special". Know what I mean? So I think that this beta testers user group is cool, except it should be incorporated to the game itself, where everyone can see and appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
Lolz
Lolz

PostSubject: Re: another usergroup??   another usergroup?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Badger wrote:
Why did you add the P.S.? As far as I've seen, everyone in these forums are nice people.

Anyways, I agree, there are way too many user groups. And could you clarify something, are you suggesting this user group for the forums? Or some sort of medal or something in game that says beta tester? Because from past experience, for these servers, most activity goes on in game. And most of the people who will use the forums are the dedicated people, such as the beta testers themselves. So it would be like putting a badge on every single person in a room saying they're special. Except they won't be special because everyone is "special". Know what I mean? So I think that this beta testers user group is cool, except it should be incorporated to the game itself, where everyone can see and appreciate them.

i put the P.S. for any1 that joins and likes to troll. Not saying any1 right now trolls. Also i meant the forum for a new user group. Also maybe we could add a medal in game with stats for helping during the beta. My thought is that people should be rewarded because they helped with identifying glitches in the beta.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Lost
Lost
Badger

PostSubject: Re: another usergroup??   another usergroup?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:06 pm

I understand that. But my thought is that instead of the forums having another user group (since there are way too many), we should just reserve it for in game.
Back to top Go down
Lolz
Lolz

PostSubject: Re: another usergroup??   another usergroup?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Badger wrote:
I understand that. But my thought is that instead of the forums having another user group (since there are way too many), we should just reserve it for in game.

Ya that would be cool. Btw i agree there is too many user groups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another usergroup??   another usergroup?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another usergroup??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntoldMaple :: General Corner :: Suggestions-
Jump to: