UntoldMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntoldMaple

UntoldMaple Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badger is back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
Lost
Lost
Badger

Badger is back Empty
PostSubject: Badger is back   Badger is back I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Greetings and salutations dear Maplers. I am Badger, everyone that I've seen so far in these forums knows me, as far as I know. But for those of you who don't, here's a short bio of myself:

My name is Sean, and I'm 17. I'm Guyanese. My hobbies include listening to music, participating in forums, answering various questions about politics and Earth Science on Wiki Answers, hanging out with my friend Ira (whom by the way also used to play on Matt's servers with me, but unfortunately can't anymore because for some reason games in general aren't working on his laptop anymore.), and eating. I have a very serious nature, and tend to randomly state facts. For example, female kangaroo's have two vagina's. Anyways I am very mature, not to toot my own horn though. Sometimes I like to exercise my immense database of vocabulary within the catacombs of my mind, so if you were wondering what a word that I happened to use meant, just ask and I will be happy to tell you what it means.
In game, when there are a lot of people online, I would sit in the major area of the server and answer questions. When almost no one is online, I will rebirth or gain mesos, or any other interesting thing there is to do. I know almost every single thing there is to know about maple all the way up to v80. Why v80? Because after v80 I stopped keeping track of new things that happen to MapleStory. So things like uh... Neo City or.. Pharaoh PQ are a mystery to me. Otherwise I am proficient in everything else.
In the xat chat (and hopefully there will be one), I tend to write walls of text at one time, because I hate when people
write
this.
I also enforce rules, even if I wasn't a moderator, because the sad fact is I've been a moderator so many times, I practically forgot what it feels like not to be a moderator, to not be responsible for keeping rules and helping people (and by the way that's a good thing).

In the forums I would almost always reply to everything with a wall of text. I hate things left unsaid, and I describe everything with the utmost detail and description. I will write as much as I can to get my point across. However if something turns into a pointless argument, I will simply stop posting and leave the topic alone. I am also very proficient in forum usage. What is that? It's the use of forum tools and such, like text editing tools, moderation tools, and cpanel tools.

My IGN for everything will be simply Badger. Always has been, always will be. I look forward to the release of this server, I hope it will turn out to be an active, fun, and fair server for everyone. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Mirror
Lost
Lost
Mirror

Badger is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger is back   Badger is back I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am

Sup Sean.
Back to top Go down

Badger is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntoldMaple :: General Corner :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: