UntoldMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntoldMaple

UntoldMaple Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teh hardest question in the world.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirror
Lost
Lost
Mirror

Teh hardest question in the world. Empty
PostSubject: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 am

Cough. QUESTION ONE.

WATS 1+1? 2 you're thinking, right? You must be really smart to figure that out.....but what about this next problem? Get ready to face it cause i'm not even sure it's even one. ;3 READY? SET? GOOOOOOOOOOOoo!

Suppose n is a natural number and r a rational number, 0r1. Consider the series
x=k=1k!nk(n−1)(2n−1)((k−1)n−1)rnk

Is it irrational?

REMEMBER: No googling. :3 Get it right and....
Back to top Go down
Lolz
Lolz

PostSubject: Re: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Mirror wrote:
Cough. QUESTION ONE.

WATS 1+1? 2 you're thinking, right? You must be really smart to figure that out.....but what about this next problem? Get ready to face it cause i'm not even sure it's even one. ;3 READY? SET? GOOOOOOOOOOOoo!

Suppose n is a natural number and r a rational number, 0r1. Consider the series
x=k=1k!nk(n−1)(2n−1)((k−1)n−1)rnk

Is it irrational?

REMEMBER: No googling. :3 Get it right and....

Whats the ! mean o.o
Back to top Go down
Mirror
Lost
Lost
Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

I have no idea? just copied and pasted something that's not translatable. Very Happy That's why a labeled it with "Teh hardest question in the world."
Back to top Go down
Lolz
Lolz

PostSubject: Re: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 pm

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Mirror
Lost
Lost
Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am

Damn. What are you guys? Mathmagicians?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Lost
Lost
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm

You learn what a factorial is in Trigonometry, which is normally 11th grade math, but I happened to take it in 10th grade because I took the 9th grade regents exam for Algebra 1 in 8th grade, so technically I'm done with school, but it's mandatory to have 7 semesters of gym and there's no getting around that... Also my school is a technical and vocational school, and offers a lot of programs like computer networking, medical study, automotive, computer design, and a lot more. I'm in automotive (learning how to build, rebuild, and fix automobiles), and I also have to take that CTE exam in January...

But I digress from my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh hardest question in the world.   Teh hardest question in the world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh hardest question in the world.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntoldMaple :: Off-Topic :: Homework Help-
Jump to: